Wednesday, April 14, 2010

X- Rated Vodka







The X- Rated Vodka is one of my favorite spring/summer time drinks, its light refreshing, and truly marketed towards women.
This Vodka has been distilled seven times and is used in specially handcrafted french copper alambic stills( or Big copper pot stills ) The flavor of this Liquor is ultra-premium vodka, blood oranges, mango, and passion fruit. though it runs about anywhere from $ 25- 30 depending on where you shop. In my book if you want to enjoy a classy,yet fun drink try it.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I'm not a big fan of straight liquor but it would be tasty in a fruity martini. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of friends who do not like the taste of strong alcohol and love this, since you don't really taste the alcohol much you get a lot of the fruit taste, although that may be a bad thing :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try mixing it with 7-Up if you want a mixer, but it is good by itself.

    ReplyDelete