Friday, April 9, 2010

Trago Tequila









Trago Silver Tequila



I know I am more of a wine person myself, however I can recognize a great tequila when I see one. One of my close friends turned me on to this particular brand a couple years ago, and I have been in love with it since. Though it is a little on the pricey side for tequila; in my book it’s worth it.

Trago Silver is crystal clear and smooth, with a clean agave taste. It has a slightly spicy, smoky flavor, with hints of pepper, citrus, mint and herbal aromas. Trago Silver is what I use for sipping, as well as a really good margarita (of course with a little Grand Marnier with it). Trago Tequila is produced at the Los Alambiques Distillery, which is located in Central Mexico. Los Alambiques is owned and operated by Felipe Camarena, son of the famous Don Felipe, who is known and revered throughout the world as "the Father of Tequila," well at least in my humble opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, Trago Silver... I have a large bottle of the stuff at home. LOL.

    I honestly cannot remember what it tastes like. I'm going to have to try some tonight!

    By the way, do we have any Grand Marnier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, sadly.. Wanna buy me some?!

    ReplyDelete